Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who’s Better , Jordan or James


Welcome everyone to the site of believer’s this day topic include who’s the best player in the NBA. From what I know Michael Jordan is the greatest of all time but new people are suggesting that LeBron James is the next Michael Jordan. Is it possible maybe but I doubt it. So I create this to see what people think about the idea. Then I added a twist if Michael Jordan was in his prime years and he played James who would win? So lets add up the stats between both players and find out how many games they won and how many rings they have from any championships games. After that we going to see how many teams they been on. I did so research and my reviews came clear of each player and when I looked at both of the players stats, they are dead even. And they are both talented player and its kind of hard to choose. But I bet your wondering why these two players are chosen and why not. This is a close call between Jordan and LeBron, but I will have to go with LeBron. LeBron is simply a beast who can score at anytime, but he is not that selfish. He is only 23 or so years old and already has numerous triple doubles and is in the top 100 scoreres in NBA history. When his career is over, he will have many championships, have been the #1 scorer in the NBA, and would have been considered the best NBA player of all time. Michael Jordan! LeBron James may be the best around at the moment, however, Jordan is arguably the greatest ever! I think to compare them today is hugely premature. With all his potential, Lebron James may indeed become a player of Jordanesque stature in a few years; although, I stress, I is far too early to make such a debate. The bottom line is Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and Lebron James are the 3 greatest players to ever live.




2 comments:

  1. I believe michael is the best ball player of them all. I don’t know the other guy very well but I do know that he wasn’t put in a loonly toon movie like michael and he doesn’t have his own brand of shoe. Michael to me seems to steel the place as best ball player. Oh and in his prime years im sure he would still win against that other guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jordan is better than james hhands down becuse he took his teams to the there highs pont

    ReplyDelete