Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Right now I’m here with Demetrio hall a good friend of mine and I’m going to be here asking him questions about what he thinks about the basketball season this year because I feel my opinions are way different than his. So Demetrio I’m ask you some questions and I want you to answer them honestly…
Me:  “who do you think is the greatest player in the NBA?”
Demetrio: “of course the greatest player of all time is Michael Jordan hands down, there really no point in asking.”
Me:  “do you have a favorite team?”
Demetrio: “no I really don’t have a favorite team I just like seeing players ball so hard”
Me:  “if Michael Jordan was in his prime would he still be the greatest?”
Demetrio: “ha-ha definitely nobody hasn’t been able to hold it down like him”
Me:  “if you would of played basketball what jersey number would you get?”
Demetrio: “23, because I want to play like the greatest player of all time”
Me:  “has the NBA changed over the years?”
Demetrio: “yes it has honestly players do not play for the love of the game now it’s just a job”
Me:  “why do people do not like Lebron James playing on the Heats?”
Demetrio: “cause they thought James was going to stay on one team like Jordan did but James changed because he’s a fake”
Me:  “what’s the point of players getting tattoos in professional sports?”
Demetrio: “it’s not like we have pads on so they do this to show we have something else we do”
Me:  “did you see the slam dunk contests are you impressed by hat you see?”
Demetrio: “yes I have and I love it all, I’m impressed because of their creativeness”
Me:  “who you think is a better team Celtics or Heats?”
Demetrio: “I prefer the Celtics because the Heats are overrated”
Me:  “what are your opinions on the NBA this year?”
Demetrio: “they need a lot more games a lot more sponsors and cheaper tickets what do they think they are the Harlem Globe Trotters”
Well I got all my questions for today and I think you so much for taking the time to spent with me. Now folks basketball needs help we need the past back in the presents life so this is Evan Jefferson form live in New York and we are out…
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EHINX8fm64


1 comment:

  1. your interview and video were both awesome! im starting to think everyone else does like jordan better then james.

    ReplyDelete